The cost of full management would be 10% of your rental income, deducted from the rent's received monthly in advance, or in the case of students, termly in advance.
Full management includes:
- Advertising of properties on the Redfern Property website, online portals like Zoopla & social media platforms
- Accompanied viewings with a member of staff
- Tenant reference checking
- Preparation of tenancy agreements and guarantor documentation if and when required
- Quarterly inspections c/w full colour report (similar to attached inventory)
- Handling day to day maintenance issues using either contractors appointed by Redfern Property or liaising with your chosen contractors
- Collecting rents (termly or monthly)
- Checking tenants out at the end of the tenancy and also providing a check out report for you
What else is included?
Each month you will receive a full management report which will keep you updated with all aspects of the management of your property and will include the following:
- Rents received / outstanding
- Maintenance issues
- Reminders when property certificates are due
- Information relating to viewings booked and the feedback from the tenants
- Correspondence between Redfern Property Management and the tenants
As a landlord whose property is fully managed, you will also have a unique login to view your portfolio on our system, which will allow you to view the following information relation to your property(ies):
- Reports of any maintenance issues, and monitor progress of the works
- Monitor the rent account and view when payments are required
- Check to see how many enquiries come through and viewings, with feedback from the potential tenants
The property management software used by Redfern Property Management allows landlords to be kept fully updated with all aspects relating to their property, allowing them to monitor any issues that have arisen and what action has been taken. Landlords will be able to access their account to view any rent arrears and correspondence between ourselves and the tenant, or as mentioned above receive a monthly update from the office.
What isn't included and will cost extra?
The only additional costs your would receive would be a:-
> £95 set up fee (this is a one off fee - once the property is on our system, we don't charge again!)
> £95 for the cost of an inventory at the beginning of each tenancy - you can download an example inventory here.
> £25 deposit registration fee per tenancy