Want to make your house a home, then Aberystwyth is a great place to buy those home comforts! Here’s a list of some of our favourite places in this little town:-
- Broc Mor – located on Terrace Road, this is such a cute shop selling so many different items perfect for adding some sparkle and funk to your house! The items change often too 🙂
- Siop Iago – looking for candles? Then buy the Valley Mill candles here, Bara Brith or Welsh Cake smells, absolutely gorgeous. This shop on the main street also has a range of great Welsh products!
- Not forgetting another great Welsh shop, on Terrace Road, Siop y Pethe. Upstairs they have a great homeware section to explore.
- Coastal Vintage – a treasure trove of vintage and cool items located in the old Nags Head Inn on Bridge Street. Explore the many many rooms of items, clothes, crockery, fabrics and more. Phew!
- Thyme and Tides – shabby chic up your street? You need to get into this little shop on Eastgate Street!
- Bay Gallery – we absolutely love the Bay Gallery, they house a range of different artists and have items from prints, originals, pottery, tshirts, tote bags and more.
Enjoy your shopping around Aberystwyth! Let us know if there are more local shops you think we should add to the list 🙂